Right from the start, Fulcrum wheels earned the trust of great champions, and in the first four years they were first to cross the finish line for four consecutive wins at the world championship road race.
- Differentiated rim heights: 24mm at front for optimal maneuverability; 30mm at rear for optimal power transfer.
- Oversized hub body in aluminium: Painted white, gives strong lateral stiffness while reducing weight.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheel: Double the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 16 straight pull aero spokes on front wheel, 21 on rear.
- Fulcrum Dynamic Balance: Keeps the Racing 3 wheels perfectly stable but is achieved in the rim milling process rather than spokes in the Racing 5.
- Milled Rim: To reduce the peripheral weight of the rim, increasing reactivity.
- Weights: Front 670g, Rear 885g