The Mojito offers the superb Up & Down fitting system and unique synthetic leather chin strap for absolute comfort out on the roads. An all-Italian road helmet made with Kask’s signature styling and workmanship.
- In-mould construction with reinforced frame for additional safety
- The 26 large air vents are arranged to optimize aerodynamics as well as air flow
- Unique Up-n-Down hinged adjustment system for the ultimate fit
- Ventilated, non-stick pads at nape of neck for additional security
- Easy-clean leatherette chin strap
- Nylon thermo fixed straps with reflecting strips and quick release buckle
- Dual Layer padding
- Quick release buckle
- Sanitized internal padding optimizes evaporation of sweat and can be washed separately
- High-visibility reflector stickers on the back of the helmet and on every strap for great visibility in low light conditions
- Weight: 220 grams
- Up & Down Adjustment The Up-N-Down adjustment system gives the most precise and comfortable fitting of any helmet due to its unique double pivot design. This allows the back of the head to be cradled by the straps, which are then easily tightened to the correct tension by a central ratchet wheel. This fit system combined with a very breathable, non-slip, GEL internal liner ensures total comfort and performance.
- Eco-Leather Chin Strap The soft, anti allergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid skin irritation. The Eco-leather strap provides a touch of luxury unseen on other helmets.
This helmet conforms to, or exceeds EU Standards only.