The Rapido features 24 vents which give you ample ventilation on a hot summers day. It’s also a great fit.
Redefining your expectations of an entry-level road cycling helmet, the Kask Rapido offers a light, well designed helmet for the fraction of the price.
- Expanded polystyrene shell that optimises crash impacts
- 100% Italian made
- In-moulding innovative construction that guarantees the maximum safety level thanks to its polycarbonate shell and rear part
- Pivoting retention system
- Removable padding
- Ventilation is achieved by means of 24 large air vents, arranged to optimise aerodynamics
- Weight: 220 gr. M Size (CE EN 1078), 240 gr. L Size (CE EN 1078)
- M in moulding: The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- MIT: The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Up & Down System: The incredibly comfortable and secure «Up N Down» retention system holds the helmet in place by adjusting 3 different planes of movememnt at once.
This helmet conforms to, or exceeds EU Standards only.